Seattle fine artist Michael Edwards left the Catholic Church for many years. Now she shares how her faith has become linked to her art and her first full-scale devotional work, "The Madonna of Humility." Edwards was the cover story for the December 2014 issue of Northwest Catholic.
- Vatican Museums loan Leonardo da Vinci work for special anniversary
- Notre Dame fire showed that beauty still matters, art historian says
- Pope Francis: Advent demands conversion, recognizing our mistakes
- American sculptor humbled to bring sand Nativity to Vatican
- Seeds of the Word - The saints’ defects