Dancers at the Dec. 6, 2014, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of the Americas Mass at St. James Cathedral in Seattle
The Archdiocese of Seattle has been celebrating the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of the Americas, with a procession and Mass for 20 years. This year's celebration took place on Dec. 6. Read more about the celebration.
- Bishop Elizondo’s homily for Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Anacortes parish honors St. Nicholas, patron of seafarers, with December 6 celebration
- St. John the Evangelist celebrates 150 years in Vancouver
- Saints beloved by many cultures celebrated with special Mass
- Bishop Elizondo, archdiocesan delegates attend V National Encuentro