SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Prayer vigils August 8 to show solidarity with immigrants, refugees
- Don't be paralyzed by discouragement
- Que el desaliento no te paralice
- Carry out Christ’s ministry with ‘constant joy and genuine love,’ archbishop tells new priests
- Large crowd welcomes Archbishop Etienne as coadjutor at Mass of Reception