SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Holy Week sees priest island-hop through San Juan County to celebrate Masses
- Archbishop Sartain releases Holy Week video message
- Future of iconic Holy Rosary Church and its parish community being discerned
- Archdiocese’s Safe Environment training aims to protect children, vulnerable adults
- Walking, witnessing for immigrant families