SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Catholics talk social justice, pro-life issues with lawmakers on Catholic Advocacy Day
- Washington bishops support bill to repeal death penalty
- More than 600 Catholic youth, young adults gather for local convention
- Sacred Heart Parish in Morton closes, but its food bank will continue
- Archbishop Sartain’s Mass for Life homily