SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Hundreds gather to celebrate the life of Archbishop Emeritus Alexander Brunett
- Remembering Archbishop Brunett
- Northwest bishops experience encouragement, fraternity, unity with pope
- Seattle Archbishop Emeritus Alexander J. Brunett dies
- Archbishop Etienne addresses call for ‘lay-led’ review of abuse files