SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released an Easter video message. “Every one of us, because of the grace and mercy of God, can begin again, and God will lovingly receive us,” the archbishop says in the video. “Easter is our proclamation of the new life that God never tires in giving us through Jesus, his Son.”
Watch the video below.
- Archbishop Etienne announces pastoral and strategic planning efforts
- Hundreds gather to celebrate the life of Archbishop Emeritus Alexander Brunett
- Remembering Archbishop Brunett
- Northwest bishops experience encouragement, fraternity, unity with pope
- Seattle Archbishop Emeritus Alexander J. Brunett dies