SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released a Holy Week video message. “Holy Week is its own kind of pilgrimage, the most important of the year,” the archbishop says in the video. “If you’ve never participated in Holy Week in your parish, or if it’s been many years, I encourage you to make the pilgrimage this year — it’s worth the trip.”
Watch the video below.
- Hundreds gather to celebrate the life of Archbishop Emeritus Alexander Brunett
- Remembering Archbishop Brunett
- Northwest bishops experience encouragement, fraternity, unity with pope
- Seattle Archbishop Emeritus Alexander J. Brunett dies
- Archbishop Etienne addresses call for ‘lay-led’ review of abuse files