SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain released a letter to the people of the Archdiocese of Seattle April 29 to “offer some background” about why he asked Pope Francis to appoint a coadjutor archbishop of Seattle. Read the full letter below.
- Solidarity, not poverty, is God’s plan, pope says in Madagascar
- Archbishop Etienne will not live in mansion: ‘I am a pastor, not a prince’
- Archbishop Etienne’s first homily as archbishop of Seattle
- Archbishop Etienne: ‘Make faith a priority’
- Archbishop Etienne’s letter to the people of the archdiocese