SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain released a letter to the people of the Archdiocese of Seattle April 29 to “offer some background” about why he asked Pope Francis to appoint a coadjutor archbishop of Seattle. Read the full letter below.
- Pope Francis ‘has our backs’ on pro-life cause, says archbishop
- Mass, March for Life draw thousands of Catholics to the state Capitol
- The greater the sinner, the greater God’s love, pope says
- Baptism is first step on path of humility, pope says
- ‘No end in sight to the horror’: Australian bishops respond to fires