Outdoor Masses were allowed when COVID-19 restrictions began to ease in late May. For graduating seniors, the pandemic meant commencement ceremonies were virtual, drive-through or delayed.
- St. James Cathedral assists immigrants seeking Seattle’s COVID-19 relief funds
- Hygiene kits and masks from Seattle parishioners help homeless men stay safe
- Archdiocese announces fall plans for Catholic schools
- Trust in God helps couple marry during pandemic’s early days
- Masks for priests are among new protocols for Masses in the archdiocese