Archdiocese of Seattle pastor Father Matthew Oakland explains why you shouldn't be afraid to invite a priest over to your house for dinner. He was featured in "A Catholic Home" columnist Janet Cleaveland's October 2014 column.
- Priests missing their parishioners and parish life find ways to continue their ministry
- ‘To fall in love with Jesus is to fall in love with his people’
- ‘Staycation 2020’ is parish’s online antidote to stay-at-home restrictions
- Seattle Prep is preparing, delivering meals to those in need
- During outbreak, parishes adapt to continue feeding the hungry