Seattle, WA January 8, 2020 – The bishops of the Archdiocese of Seattle support today’s joint statement from Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles, the president of the United States Catholic Conference and Archbishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, the chairman of the USCCB’s Committee on International Justice and Peace.
- Archbishop Etienne announces pastoral and strategic planning efforts
- Statement from Archbishop Etienne on Kennedy Catholic
- Hundreds gather to celebrate the life of Archbishop Emeritus Alexander Brunett
- Remembering Archbishop Brunett
- Northwest bishops experience encouragement, fraternity, unity with pope