SEATTLE – Archbishop Paul D. Etienne has written a letter to the people of God in the Archdiocese of Seattle. In the letter, the archbishop calls the church to “renew our commitment to the mission of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ” and announces new pastoral and strategic planning efforts.
- Seattle bishops welcome Supreme Court’s DACA ruling
- Year of the Eucharist begins in Archdiocese of Seattle
- Hundreds celebrate the ordination of Father Thomas Tran via livestream
- ‘Truly good news’: Archbishop Etienne explains new rules for public Masses
- Archbishop Etienne calls for conversion to address ‘evils of racism’