Seattle, WA January 8, 2020 – The bishops of the Archdiocese of Seattle support today’s joint statement from Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles, the president of the United States Catholic Conference and Archbishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, the chairman of the USCCB’s Committee on International Justice and Peace.
- Archbishop Etienne addresses call for ‘lay-led’ review of abuse files
- Mass, March for Life draw thousands of Catholics to the state Capitol
- Annual pro-life rally expected to draw thousands of Catholics to the state capital
- Archdiocese settles 1980s abuse case
- ‘No end in sight to the horror’: Australian bishops respond to fires