A traveling production about Jesus’ death and resurrection will visit two local parishes in March.
“The Passion According to St. Luke” first opened in 1981 and follows Jesus through Palm Sunday, the Last Supper, the Garden of Gethsemane, Good Friday and the Resurrection.
The hourlong live drama is produced by St. Luke Productions and features Leonardo Defilippis. It has minimal props and staging and is designed for all ages. It is also touring at five Oregon parishes. For more information, visit www.stlukeproductions.com/dramas/the-passion-according-to-luke.
Scheduled Western Washington performances are:
Friday, March 28, 7 p.m.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 7000 35th Ave SW, Seattle.
Saturday, March 29, 7 p.m.
St. Joseph Church, 501 W. Waldrip Street, Elma.
March 11, 2014
- New film on St. Faustina makes one-night-only debut October 28
- Immersive play helps educate Puyallup parishioners about immigration issues
- Catholic doctor gives medical view of Christ’s passion, crucifixion
- Atlanta archbishop named new leader of Washington Archdiocese
- Celebrating Easter — set free by his love