September 17 - September 30, 2020
NORTHWEST CATHOLIC JOURNAL
Receive the latest LOCAL CATHOLIC NEWS, FEATURES and EVENTS, delivered directly to your INBOX. The Northwest Catholic Journal is delivered on the first and third Thursday of each month, SIGN UP for free, today!
St. James Cathedral, Seattle, has an opening for the Parish Bookkeeper. Knowledge of PDS software and proficiency with Excel are helpful as is comfort with different software programs. . This is a full-time position with an Archdiocesan Benefits package. St. James is a large downtown parish with a many ministries and programs and needs an experienced bookkeeper with knowledge of accounting, finance, payroll, and budgeting.
Holy Family Catholic Church in Seattle is looking for a qualified, experienced, and faith-filled organist/keyboardist to take over the organist position at our parish for the Saturday 5 pm Masses.
- Coordinate with the Director of Music in planning, preparing, and playing of music appropriate to Saturday Masses and other services of worship, as needed, during the liturgical year
- Prepare music for the 5 pm Vigil Masses
- Accompany scheduled rehearsals with cantor(s)
- Strong organ and/or piano/keyboard skills
- Ability to sight-read and improvise
- Ability to take direction and work as a team member
- Play for the Saturday Vigil Masses at 5 pm
- Play at weddings, funerals, and other parish Masses and events
- Play as needed for the Sunday Masses as substitute organist
PASTORAL ASSISTANT FOR FAITH FORMATION
PASTORAL ASSISTANT FOR YOUTH AND CAMPUS MINISTRY
Religious items and Church goods www.holyart.com.